Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Standing and cruising


I am such a happy baby these days.


Mom and Dad took me to Baskin Robbins the other night. It was the first time I have tried ice cream. Mom gave me some of her strawberry cheesecake ice cream and that was the best thing I have ever tasted. I had to give mom a kiss after every bite because I just wanted to keep it coming! Of course Mom and Dad forgot to bring the camera with us, so you won't see any photos of that here. But next time they promise to get a good picture.


I have been doing lots of "cruising". . .that means I am now able to "walk" along the furniture. I love to crawl over top of and pull myself up next to just about anything and everything and then cruise along it until I find something interesting to get into. Of course nothing is more interesting than all of the things I'm not supposed to have.

I laugh at myself often - this makes Mom and Dad laugh too!





I've been practicing this move. . .Bye bye!

No comments: