Thursday, January 04, 2007

My New Blue Hat




I love my new blue hat. I love my new orange and gray hat too! You can see that one in the previous post of me at Costco.

My Auntie Heather in North Carolina made these cute hats and sent them to me for Christmas. Mom didn't think that I would keep them on my head but I just love wearing them.


I have even been practicing saying "hat" (but right now it sounds more like "gah" - we're working on it).



I think I like the blue one the best. I wear it in the house, with my pjs, while eating snacks, when we go to the grocery store, when I'm playing with my dinos, going to daycare, and GI Joe's, well, everywhere!
These hats are a real crowd pleaser.


Dear Auntie Heather, Thank you for my new hats!!

1 comment:

Proud Mama and Papa said...

Colton - you are very welcome!! You make those hats look awfully cute.