Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Latest Antics

I've been doing lots of talking, talking, talking!




I know who Sponge Bob is! I just started pointing him out and saying "BUM Bah" - which if you spoke coltonese you would know is "Sponge Bob".

...Coltonese is a tricky language, but I think Mom and Dad are finally starting to catch on.









Let's see, what else is new:



I have been doing some teething lately (as you can see by all of the drool in these photos).



We got a new refrigerator on Saturday (Mom and Dad like it a lot). We had to get out the coolers so that we could store all of the freezer contents while they delivered the new 'fridge and took away the old one. I was a big help to Dad when it came time to load the cooler.




























And I've also been practicing my harmonica. I'm getting really good at playing it...and I've been doing some drumming too.


No comments: