Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Birthday Party

Thank you thank you thank you -

to all of our friends that came to my birthday party on Saturday!


We all had such a great time and we hope you did too.

I'm really sorry I didn't have time to open my presents at the party.

I was sooooo excited when I opened them this morning (Sunday) - I said a lot of "yeay" and did some clapping and running to my kitchen to put things away

and "open, open" - for all of those toys with the metals twisty things locking them into their cardboard containers...

with the help of Dad and Grandpa Dean I got everything out of its box and thoroughly played with by the time I finally went down for nap completely exhausted at noon.

I am such a lucky boy to have so many great friends!

Thank you all again!







Here is a photo of all of the "little" friends at my party...except for Erin, who managed to dodge the camera...oh wait, there she is!










Mom and Dad apparently need more practice at this birthday party thing because neither one of them took enough photos during the party and they brought the video camera but never used it...uuugh can you believe it??



I think everyone who attended the party will agree that the slide was my favorite part.
A conservative estimate: I went down that slide 35 times. Multiple time with multiple people....Mom, Dad, Grandpa Dean, Ungle Ryan, Auntie Renee, Chelsea, Jen, Nino, and I even went down it a couple of times all by myself. After all, I'm 2 now...so I can.




here's a photo of my Sponge Bob cake before we took it to the party...we got the cake from Costco, but mom knew I would luuuuuuv a Sponge Bob cake so she decorated it herself. It turned out pretty cool huh?!


1 comment:

Proud Mama and Papa said...

Happy Birthday, Colton! It looks like you had a great birthday party and Mom did a fabulous job on your cake.