Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh Those Summer Days



This is Mom's favorite recent photo of me. My hair is getting so long. Summer long - that's what Mom calls it. I have been having so much fun this summer. I've spent the past couple of days hanging out with Nani. We visited Grandma Alice in Vancouver and I got to listen to Uncle Mike play guitar. I am really into guitars lately - well really any kind of music. I have been sharing Mom's iPod with her. She lets me have one of the earbuds and she has the other. Then we argue over which songs to listen to.

I just love my alligator pool. Mom and Dad say it's ghetto but I like it a lot.












I like to crawl around in it and pretend to swim.






I also like to throw my toys into my pool and pretend to go fishing. Here I caught a starfish, but it was too small so I told Dad we should throw it back in so it can grow bigger.

No comments: