Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Day at the Park





















On Sunday morning Mom and I went to the park while Dad installed the new bathroom floor. At the "bumpy slide" park, to go from the parking lot to the playground area, you have to walk on a boardwalk "bridge" through a marsh.








This is one of Mom's favorite parts of the park. We always see such interesting things in the marsh.






Sunday was beautiful and we saw some berries and some purple thistles.






My favorite part of this park is the bumpy slide of course, but on Saturday the bumpy slide was wet because we went to the park early in the morning.


So I had to settle for the "spinning round n round" thing. Mom doesn't know what the name of this thing is, they didn't have them when she was a little girl. Basically it is just a circle on an angle that you can push. Sort of like a merry-go-round I guess. I like to sit on it and have Mom push me around, but not too fast!
Check out my long hair! I have an appointment for a haircut Tuesday after Dad's done working. Just a trim, but I told Mom I don't like my hair so long in the back because it's like a girl and she said that Cookie would trim it so it's not so long in the back. Mom told me that Nani will be sad if we cut it too short and that everyone likes it long, so we are only going to ask Cookie to cut just a little bit.

No comments: