Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Many Faces of Colton Fisher











I've been up to lots of antics and these photos are the proof. The other day I told Dad that I was going to work at Costco when I grow up. Also, I am going to cook dinner. Why? Because then I get to decide what we are having...






I found out last week that I have been accepted to montessori school in the fall. Mom and Dad are really excited. I am excited too, although Mom tells me there isn't a slide there so I'm not real sure how much I will like it.




I am excited for the arrival of summer so that I can play outside in my alligator pool. I am always asking Mom "Is it summer yet?". We have been having some really nice weather...but Dad tells me that summer doesn't really arrive until after Mom's birthday.







1 comment:

girl_in_greenwood said...

Oh, he is a heartbreaker in that last photo!