Tuesday, July 07, 2009

What's New With Colton?


We have had a busy busy busy summer so far! It feels like it just started but things are already in full swing! I start my summer school session for Montessori on July 27th. I will go to summer school for 2 weeks so they can determine which classroom would be the best fit for me. School starts September 1st! I am sooo excited. We have school uniform colors and I already got my new school lunch box.
"Boom, Boom, Pow" by Black Eyed Peas is one of my current favorite songs. I am really good at recognizing a song after just a few notes! I am also a fan of: "the hide and seek song" ...which Mom says is really called: "Ready or Not" by The Fugees.


In other news: My latest meal time antic -
"I like it Mom, I just don't want to eat it."

No comments: