Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Morning With Mom.




Here's another photo of my doing my "close-up" face.

This morning Mom and I hung out while Dad traveled to Vancouver for Great Grandma Nadine's funeral.


Mom and I were not able to make the trip this time. Driving to Vancouver and back all in the same day is just too much car seat time for me right now.

We were all very sad about Great Grandma Nadine - she was a really cool lady, a painter who lived a good life. I'm sure she missed Great Grandpa Clarke very much and is happy that they can be together now.



All of a sudden I am ALL BOY! I like to go-go-GO! I get really cranky if I can't be up and moving.

Mom took these photos of me this morning after I woke up from my morning nap. I was still a little sleepy so I wasn't moving very fast just yet.

No comments: