Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lots of New Tricks

I took my first steps this weekend.
Three steps in a row for Dad!

And I didn't use my walker. . .but this is a cute photo of me with my walker. I love it!




I can do lots of things now!

I can hold a sippy cup and drink by myself.

I share my cheerios and puffs with Mom and Dad (this means I get to feed them now!!)

I can find my "Froggy Bear" when Mom and Dad ask me where he is.

I can open Mom and Dad's hands and place a book, or a toy, or a Baby Einstein video inside of them.

Of course Mom and Dad didn't get any photo proof of any of these exciting new things, but here are some other really cute photos of me! I am playing with the new tool set that Aunt Sarah and Uncle John sent to me from Wisconsin, a gift for my first birthday.







Also, I got my 1 year shots on Thursday. I weigh 21.5 lbs and I am 31 inces tall. I am actually tall for my age (at this current moment)!


No comments: