Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
















Yesterday, we took a trip to the pumpkin patch in Carnation (not sure what the name of it was, but it was by the Nestle Training Center. Auntie Chels came with us and rode in the back seat with me. Mom thought it was really cold after being in Maui for two weeks so I wore my hat and pumpkin camo.



It was such a beautiful day for pumpkins. Blue skies and perfect fall temperature.


The moment we got there I did lots of "ooooooooo" and five finger pointing. They were sooooo cool!! I liked all of them.






Pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere!!




Then Mom found this cool gourd for me.
Dad took this photo of Auntie Chelsea and me and my gourd on the way back to the car.


I fell asleep on the ride home. . .but I wasn't going to let anyone get my gourd.

No comments: