Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sir Talks A Lot




This week one of the girls at daycare told Dad that I was just about the funniest kid at daycare. Dad says she's probably about 4 years old... so she would know. Mom is always laughing at me, so I guess that probably means I am pretty funny.

I have a new face. It's kind of a scrunch face scowl. This photo is the closest thing to what it looks like. Mom and Dad are on a mission now to catch it on camera. Stay tuned.

Other than my new face...and eating all the time, I have been doing lots and lots of talking.







I know lots of words now. Mom swears I learn a new word every single day.








Let's see, you know I can say: Dad-dee, Mum-mee, Naks (snacks), and Mo' Naks (more snacks).




But did you know that I can also say: Ice, Kook-ee, Mok (milk), Cop-core (popcorn), and Ooos (juice)? I call Avery - AAAy-ree...and I say: Bahk bahk - when I see a chicken in my books. I am trying to learn the word snake, but it keeps coming out sounding like Guk.






I love my books. I am always asking Mom and Dad to read to me. My favorite book right now is "Where the Wild Things Are"... we read that book at daycare too. Sandy (my daycare teacher) says I am very advanced because I sit very quietly like the big kids and pay close attention when she reads the morning story.















No comments: