Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Growing Up So Fast



I am growing up soooo fast! Talking all the time. Repeating everything...


Grandma Alice warned Mom that if she gets my hair cut I will look a whole year older!

So now Mom is afraid to take me for a haircut.

Do you think I need one?




Newsflash: Last night I went pee in my potty!!!


I was in the bath tub and I told Daddy: "Potty" and pointed to my little potty.


Daddy lifted me out of the bath and sat me on my potty and when I stood up I pointed to the potty and said "uh oh, pee"...Daddy assured me that this was a good thing because this is where pee is supposed to go. Now I see Mommy and Daddy walking around with their fingers crossed all the time.....

1 comment:

Proud Mama and Papa said...

Already interested in the potty? That's fantastic! What's next driving? What am I saying - he's already on a big wheel! :)