Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trip to Vancouver

We went to Vancouver last weekend for the Annual Patterson family reunion. After the reunion we went to Grandpa Dean and Grandma Trudie's and Dad got some cool birthday presents. I thought the ribbons on the wrapping were especially nice.
While we were in Vancouver I saw Nani and Papa. I love Papa. Yeay Papa! We also saw Uncle Mike (I am very proud of how I can say: Mike, Mike, Mike!) and my cousin Grace and Aunt Robin.
I spent some time entertaining Grandma Alice. We played peek-a-boo and turned the lights on and off.
We slept at Aunt Kathy's house and she gave me raisins for breakfast and I got to watch the puppy movie (101 Dalmations). I got a toy snake from Uncle Larry. He showed me how to carry it in my teeth! This is a really cute trick (no photos of this yet).

No comments: