Saturday, September 02, 2006

Baby Bath Time


It's baby bath time again.

I am really enjoying my bath time lately.

I have lots of bath toys and they help to keep me focused while Mom and Dad wash me squeaky clean.

Tonight, Mom and I had dinner at Brenda and Karl's in Seattle. I played outside on the grass. . .I had to crawl funny like a bear so I could avoid the feel of the grass on my legs. Mom thinks maybe this will help me learn to walk and she is considering some regular crawl time on the grass at home.

I was a very good boy today for Mom. We had to run a lot of errands and I had my afternoon nap(s) in the car. We got home past my bedtime, but I took a nice bath and went right to sleep for Mom. . .so she could update my blog for you before she went to bed. Dad is away at his Bachelor Party in Las Vegas. He thought he was going to Canada. Ha ha. We fooled him!





No comments: