Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Boy and His Toys


These days I do a lot of playing with my toys.

I really like to bang things together to make lots of noise. Mom plays a game with me where she bangs two things together and then I copy her.



I also spend a lot of time crawling around the house very fast. I still like to pick up everything in sight including the little paper scraps that come off of the cat scratching boxes. I have eaten a lot of these, but Mom and Dad still try to stop me every time I try to eat more.

Mom got me a new dump truck this weekend and it came with some Mega Bloks. I have lots of fun dumping the blocks out of the dump truck.

I searched all through my toybox to find this little striped giraffe finger puppet thing that Auntie Jamie sent me in the mail. I really like to have it in my mouth. It works almost as well as my little shark.

No comments: