Sunday, September 24, 2006

More Playing, More Helping.








This is my "oooooo" face. I make this face all of the time when I hear a strange sound (mostly when the neighborhood dogs are barking or when I hear an airplane overhead).

I was a cranky boy this weekend. . .even though you can't tell it from these photos. I have a very bad cough and on top of that I am getting more teeth! I was very whiney and clingy all weekend. I didn't sleep well, and Mom and Dad didn't either.


We took these photos this afternoon when I was in a better mood.



I love to help with the dishes. The dishwasher is the best toy!





We are all getting very excited about going to Maui. I can't wait to see all of my grandpas and grandmas.

In this photo you can see me grabbing Mom's hair. She just got it cut for the wedding and I thought it was so pretty I just had to see what it felt like. She kept telling me "soft Colton, soft" but I didn't listen because I am such a boy.

Dad made yummy meatloaf for dinner and I only ate one bite.

Maybe it will taste better tomorrow night, hopefully my teeth will stop hurting me by then.

I just didn't want to eat anything for dinner. I didn't want Mom and Dad to eat anything either.

Finally Mom gave me one of these mesh things with some ice inside and then I put my feet up in my highchair and was a happy a boy.

No comments: