Sunday, November 26, 2006

Busy Boy

I was a busy boy last week.

I took lots of steps.

I also learned to stop at the bottom of the stairs and wait for Mom before I go screaming up them. Well, most of the time I wait. Sometimes I think it's funny to just giggle and race up them so Mom comes running after me. This game is especially funny when Dad plays too.

I also practiced lifting my bigger toys from the floor onto the chairs. This is big business and took lots of coordination. Mom arranged the chair so I had to walk from the chair to Mom and Dad and then back.


I was very interested in my firetruck this week.


Pushing it all over the house - but also lifting it up onto the chair seats.
This took me multiple tries before I mastered it but I finally managed to get it onto the chair seat and once I wanted to do it over .....and over ....and over again.









My walking toys were also a big hit recently.

I really get frustrated when I can't turn the corner or my walking toy gets caught on something and I get stuck.





No comments: