Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm a Walkin' Walker















I really started walking lots this weekend.

Not only was I doing a lot of walking, I was also doing a lot of blabbing, and some laughing, and some dancing.

I learned how to put this cap on and off of this water bottle. Nani and Grandma Alice taught me how to clap. Every time I got the cap onto the water bottle I would smile and smile and clap my hands. I was a real crowd pleaser.

I was really busy this weekend, lots of climbing. I have been practicing my stair climbing. So far, I've mastered the art that is the backward belly slide in that ever so slightly in control manner that is the essense of being a 1 year old.







Here's a photo of my Nani and my silly cousin Henry.





And here's my cousin Jack and my Papa Charlie.

No comments: