Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Faces





I was full of faces today.

I really-really-really like multigrain cheerios. Every time I pick one up out of my toolbox and put it in my mouth, I say: "MMMmmm"


I can't believe Mom didn't realize they are sweetened. She's never going to buy me these again, I know it.




All I did was EAT all weekend. That's why I was so cranky Saturday morning. I was just hungry.

Eat, eat, eat - chex, yogurt, raspberries, cheerios, cheesestick, raspberries, watermelon, banana, crackers, puffs, peaches, rice, cheesestick, chex, fruit bar, raspberries, blackberries, watermelon, cheerios, chicken, mashed potatos, peas, peaches, eggs, cheese, sausage, chex, banana, raspberries, apple bar, fruit snacks, crackers, dried apple bits, puffs, tropical fruit cup, chicken, blackberries, kung pao beef, fried rice, bbq pork, crab ragoons.


No comments: