Sunday, November 26, 2006

Playin' at the Beach

We went to the Beach House for Thanksgiving and the long weekend.
We had such a great time.

I played with my cars and trucks. I also played with the cds and dvds. I loved piling them all into my box of toys. I think they were sneaking out of the box while I was sleeping because everytime I woke up they were back in their places, so I would just have to pile them all into the box again.

Things I learned this weekend:
I learned that the wood stove is bad and I should stay away. Everytime I crawled by it, I had to stop, sit and say "ha" (or something like that). I sometimes had to crawl backwards past it. I look pretty silly crawling backwards.

I learned where my head is. Now if you ask me: Colton, where's your head? I can pat it.
(Now I just have to learn how to rub my tummy at the same time? .....Maybe that is part of Papa Charlie's man learning?)

I learned how to make the "aahhhhhh" indian noise from the old cowboy and indian movies. The one where you pat your mouth with your palm while saying: aaaaaawwwwhh. I think I was supposed to learn to find my mouth, but making this noise was so much fun I just couldn't stop!










I practiced doing lots and lots of walking.
Here I am watching my hand wiggle as I'm walking across the living room. I thought this was hilarious!





No comments: