Monday, March 24, 2008

Beach Weekend





We went to the beach house for Easter weekend. Mom and Dad took Friday off so we left on Thursday night. It was a long drive, but Friday the weather was pretty good and I got to spend lots of time outside exploring.






I had to go and check out the pond...but there were no frogs in it this time. Grandpa says we need to wait until April or May to see the frogs.









Grandpa's big log is gone now so there is only a pile of floats were the log used to be. Grandpa has plans for the floats, but for now it was fun just to climb on them and check them out.








We took a walk to the road to look at the ocean. Avery went with us. I found a cool stick that I had to bring back to the house with me. I showed Grandpa my "crab walk". He thought that was pretty funny.


Grandpa took this photo of me and Mom and Dad sitting on the rock wall.






Mom and Dad and I went to Westport on Friday to check things out. We decided to stop and get an ice cream cone. I wanted "blue". Luckily they had a blue flavor: Bubble Gum! Thankfully bubble gum ice cream is not the same as Mom remembered (no chunks of bubble gum) and really it's more like the old Blue Moon ice cream that Uncle John used to love so much. I ate every bite. It was delicious!










No comments: