Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning






Easter morning at the beach. The easter bunny brought me two baskets...I think he was confused because I wasn't at home. That's okay though, more candy for Mom and Dad (see previous post regarding what happens when you mix too much candy with clam chowder).



Mom and Dad did let me have one rolo...knowing that since Mom and Dad like them so much I was sure to be a fan as well.


The Easter Bunny brought me some "magic fun capsules" (those little capsule things that you place in a glass of water and then "grow" into a sponge shaped like some kind of animal). They are my new favorite things for bath time. Warning to anyone who is thinking about sending me some of these: You need to get the ones that only take 15 minutes...the 3 hour ones will not work for bath time.

No comments: