Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Ham

One more photo from our Easter Weekend.




And a big thank you to Grandpa Dean and Grandma Trudie for such a fabulous big old family Easter weekend full of lots of fun! I'm so glad I got to spend time with all of my Patterson cousins and Aunts and Uncles.


Also a special thank you to Nani and Papa who sent me an Easter package in the mail that arrived on Thursday before we left. I was so "cited". A huge gigantic tin of Easter popcorn...which I have declared as my own and have decided it belongs in the living room right next to my little recliner. Mom is always reminding me to put the lid back on it so Kali, Avery, and Mingus don't get any of it.
The "booty kind" is my favorite. (For those of you who aren't familar with Robert's American Gourmet Snacks - Pirate's Booty comes in a caramel flavor (Mom's favorite) - so now all caramel popcorn is called "Booty" in my world.

No comments: